I have recently published a course called “Build an application from scratch: JEE 7, Java 8 and Wildfly” on Udemy. This course is all about using a lot of recent and important Java technologies and best practices of software development in order to create a complete enterprise application. Some of the technologies and tools covered are:
- Java EE 7: JPA 2.1, Bean Validation 1.1, JMS 2.0, EJB 3.2, CDI 1.1, JAX-RS 2.0, security.
- Java 8: Lambda expressions, Date and Time API, streams and more.
- Libraries such as Gson, JUnit, Mockito and Hamcrest.
- Arquillian for integration tests.
- Wildfly 8 (former JBoss) as Application Server.
- PostgreSQL for production and HSQLDB/H2 for unit and integration tests.
- Eclipse IDE (this is a Maven project, so you can use other IDE).
- Postman Chrome extension to test all our REST endpoints.
If you are interested and want to know more details, you can check the course by clicking here. In this page, you can find more details about the course, watch some free videos.
If you have any questions, just let me know.